Employment with us
The District Nurses operates statewide in Tasmania, with offices in Hobart and Launceston. Each site offers a range of services and therefore has a variety of roles, including but not limited to the following:
- Registered Nurses
- Community Support Workers
- Case Managers
- Care Coordinators
- Package Coordinators (Community Nurse Navigators)
The District Nurses is committed to a work environment which promotes and values the principles of equal employment opportunity, equity and diversity.
The District Nurses selection process is based on merit which means that each applicant is assessed on their suitability for the role based on the written application, the interview and the referee reports. This ensures that the best possible match is made between qualifications, knowledge, skills, abilities and relevant experience of the applicants and the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description.
Current Vacant Positions – Position Descriptions
Scheduler – Staff/Client Rostering
Learning and Development Coordinator
Nurse Case Manager STRC/HCP Launceston
In 2017 The District Nurses were inducted to the Employer of Choice Honour Roll.
Apply for a job with The District Nurses
If you are looking for employment in any of the above mentioned areas or wish to apply for one of the vacant positions listed below, then please email the following:
- current resume
- cover letter
- copies of all relevant qualifications
- a statement addressing each individual selection criteria (if requested)
- details of at least two referees (these referees must have worked with you in the capacity of Supervisor or Manager).
To email@example.com or use our contact us form.
* Please do not include original certificates/documents in your application.
Send a Resume
We will keep your application on file for a period of 6 months in case a suitable position arises.