THE DISTRICT NURSES COMMUNITY CLINIC
Would you like to join our team to provide health services in the Northern Suburbs of Hobart?
The District Nurses Community Clinic is currently inviting expressions of interest from
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals such as
- Speech Pathology
- Diabetic Educator
- Wound Specialist
What we offer:
- Office with Desk, Chair, Examination table, Curtains, Sink and Storage
- Practice Manager and Administration support will include;
- Maintain bookings/ appointment diary
- Receive and transfer patient enquiries
- Typing services for basic patient reports
- Processing of correspondence both in and out – costs incurred will be billed monthly
- Patient waiting area
- IT Support
- FREE clinic sessions for the First Month
- Advertising in The Mercury and Glenorchy Gazette at no cost to promote your professional practice when commencing at The District Nurses Community Clinic. We will advertise this once in The Mercury on a Saturday and once in the Glenorchy Gazette, which has monthly publications.
- All Medicare and Private Health Funded Billing
- Monthly fee disbursement and reporting
- Use of Phone, Fax and Printer
- Medical Director/Pracsoft
The District Nurses Community Clinic has three newly designed consulting rooms, waiting room and treatment area. Easy, ground level access.
Contact (03) 6208 0551 to discuss opportunities or for further information.
Photo credit – Peter Mathew