Individuals, businesses and community organisations can purchase high quality nursing and in home care services through The District Nurses Private Services.
There are no wait lists for The District Nurses Private Services and there are no restrictions on the types of services that can be provided.
Services can be provided on a one off, short term or long term basis.
The District Nurses can provide services 7 days per week, 365 days of the year.
- Community Nursing
- Post-surgery nursing care for those recently discharged from hospital
- Assistance with showering and dressing
- Assessment/referral for complex needs
- Care assessment planning
- Community Clinic services including wound management
- Disability support services
- End of life care
- Gardening and maintenance
- Help with house hold tasks
- Nurse Practitioner
- Immunisations for individuals and workplaces
- Support and rehabilitation
- Wellness programs to help people remain active, healthy and independent